Thursday, November 29, 2012

Not Cycled Yet

So yesterday I thought I would cycle sometime today or tonight, but now I realize I was was mistaken.

The short version is that I will probably cycle sometime Sunday or Monday.

The long version is that I failed to realize that where people at the bottom had cycled was old--they cycled on the 25th, getting that $.10 each, and then it started back at the top again. Everyone that has yet to cycle joined after the bottom people got their $.10 and the revenue sharing started back at the top again. I figured out that I could browse the pages by changing the number at the end of the url to reflect the pages I wanted to see, and thus see any page much faster.

I'm currently on page 44. Page 50-something last cycled on the 25th. The $.10 cycles are coming down between the 450 and 500 pages. I estimate that they are cycling around 130 pages a day. That means that it will take 3-4 days for them to get to me, then on down until they start back at the top again.

Those who got in early cycled out in around 9 months. However, for those who do not recruit actively, it could take several years to cycle out. Think 300 cycles ($.10 x 300 = $30) with at least a week between cycles, and you get about 50 per year. That's $5 a year. So it has definitely slowed down, and will probably only get heavier.

So I'm not too excited on the cycling thing. I put in $10 to upgrade--or rather my sponsor did--but I don't think I'll put in another dime from my own personal money. The big money to be made is in the profit units. They will keep the cycler going, which is the only reason I haven't written this program off as a pyramid scheme, but they will get you cash in 60 days, and way more than any other savings program out there!

So the question is... invest more money in profit units, or just work with the internal money that's there? Well, I don't have to decide tonight, but I do have to get the kids in bed, so that's what I'm going to do!

1 comment:

  1. Mr Benjamin went above and beyond their requirements to assist me with my loan which i used expand my pharmacy business,They were friendly, professional, and absolute gems to work with.I will recommend  anyone looking for loan to contact. 247officedept@gmail.com.WhatsApp ... + 19893943740.

    ReplyDelete