Wednesday, November 28, 2012

And Now I'm Upgraded

My sponsor is a really nice guy. He and I communicated a lot last year about different things and worked in another online opportunity for several months, so even though we've never met, I consider him a friend, and I know the feeling is mutual. He wanted to help me out, so he offered to upgrade me--that is, pay the $10 for a cycler spot for me. So he did. He even enrolled his son and upgraded him first, so that he would roll up to his enroller, so that he could keep me under him. I'm much more likely to be active with it than his son is.

That happened on Monday. Today is Wednesday. Once I was upgraded, I used $20 to purchase two profit units. Just as I suspected, I can't purchase a partial unit, so I've got the $5 left over. In 60 days when those units mature, I'll have $36. Of that, 30%, or just over $10, will be siphoned off to be used in the cycler, and the other 70% will be mine. If all goes well, I should have $25 cash that I can add to the $5, and then buy 3 profit units for $30. I'm just going to keep doing that for a while.

I also learned that each ad credit equals one impression. $10 buys 1,000 impressions, so I started out with 3,000 (my $20 plus my sponsor's $10). I uploaded a banner from a site I own and allocated 1,000 credits. It used all 1,000 credits over the last couple of days, and I got one click out of it. So I'm going to allocate another 1,000 and see how it does. I didn't get into this for the ad space, but I figure there's no reason not to take advantage of it, since I do have a primary business that I could be advertising. Over time, I will probably experiment with different banners, and later with writing text ads. But having put in my first bit of money, I want to give it 60 days before I even consider putting in any more; and once I get to a point, I think I will not put in any more cash, unless I use it to buy profit units.

So how is it going? Predictably, I have moved up slightly in the cycler since Monday, but my spot has not cycled. Now remember, there is cycling and then there is cycling out. The latter happens when a spot earns 300%. However, because each time someone joins they put 10% into the next 10 spots, and keep doing that all the way down, eventually I should be cycling with $.10 each time it makes it to my spot. I think in a minute I'll explain how this works; but first I want to tell you about my profit units.

I purchased two profit units two days ago for $10 each. As of today, they have earned a combined total of $1.20. That's 3% for 2 days, or 6%. That is already way more than I would have earned in a year if I had put that $20 in the bank! Granted, I lose the original $20 (that purchased ad credits), so it's not exactly like a real investment, but in the long run, it should be as good. However, there is a small fee for withdrawal, especially if I withdraw to Solid Trust Pay--but it's only 4%. But I'm not going to be withdrawing anything for a while.

Also, apparently I can withdraw cash from my profit units before they mature. I'll have to test this someday, but it allowed me to get to the withdraw page for the $1.20 I have, but then I saw there is a $5 minimum, so I didn't bother. As I said, I'm not planning on withdrawing anything for a while, so it was more a curiosity than anything else.

Out of curiosity, I decided to see where I was on the list. There are almost 1,000 pages of spots in the cycler, with 50 spots per page. I found my name on page 29, which means I've moved up almost 3% of the way up. The first page where the 10% that gets divided among 10 accounts is page 41, and those accounts were purchased on Sunday, so I would expect to cycle sometime tomorrow--or at the latest, tomorrow night while I sleep. Then I'll have all of $.10! But it's a start! Obviously, if I recruit, it would be much more lucrative much faster. But I want to see how it works without recruiting, so I'm not actively recruiting people to this site yet. I'm still skeptical.

But apparently they have been putting some safeguards in place to make it better, including getting rid of duplicate accounts that were opened on purpose (I opened a second account, but I requested they close the first account--you can read about that in a previous post). It doesn't make sense to open multiple accounts; it would be more cost effective to simply buy more cycler spots. You can purchase as many as you want, so why go through all the trouble to buy all those spots? It's simply not fair to cheat like that, and they are cracking down, so don't try it!

So now I'm going to try to verify my checking account. I wonder if there is a way to do it other than sending them a voided check (since I don't have any checks with that account). But of course, that has nothing to do with Fast Cash Mega!

No comments:

Post a Comment